Our certified mold removal and remediation professionals can help
Mold and mildew can do more than just cause damage to your home or business structure. If left untreated, it can cause health issues, particularly among people with allergies or respiratory problems. These steps will repair the damage caused by mold and and protect your health and safety by preventing future mold occurrences.
Mold removal and remediation process:
- Inspect the structure
- Develop a mold remediation plan
- Follow the environmentalist's protocol to remediate the affected areas
- Conduct post mold remediation testing to assure safe air quality
- Complete any reconstruction required with state-of-the-art equipment, technologies and processes.
We have professionally trained staff in mildew and mold removal services in Boise, Burley, Lewiston, McCall , Payette, Twin Falls, Idaho and Ontario, Oregon.
- Air Quality Sample & Evaluation
- Content sample and testing
- Air/structure dehumidification systems
- Containment systems
- Hepa-Vacuum cleaning systems
- Cleaning contents effected by mold
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal treatment
- Structural moisture and mold cleaning
- Removal of harmful black mold
- Air scrubbing
- Complete Planning & Construction
- Returning property to pre-loss conditions
From more information about mold and why hiring a certified mold remdiation company is wise, visit US EPA website's "A Brief Guide to Mold, Moisture, And Your Home." http://www.epa.gov/mold/moldguide.html